photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Thursday, November 27, 2014

*Interim Santa: Clauźe*

Hey lovely's! Have another interim.. I just ate my Thanksgiving lunch. I was invited for 2 Thanksgiving events. And Im stuffed. Here is the stuff about her, her answers then her audio. So yeah. (I kind of like her, but then again I don't...)


Clauźe puts the I in DIVA, the ME in MERRY and the NO in SNOW. Residing on the border of Lib Street and Colony V in a little place called WoozMount, Clauźe always has the biggest, richest, most extravagant Woozmas parties. Of course, all this glamour comes with a price - divas are notoriously difficult to please. Last year, an unfortunate Woozen wore purple to Clauźe's Woozmas Diamond Gala, clashing the ruby, emerald, diamond and gold tones. Clauźe cancelled Woozmas right there and then. Diva rules.

What is your idea of a perfect Woozmas? Woomas - well, I prefer to call it "Clauźemas" - should be a winter wonderland, period. Mn mm mm! Snowflakes mode of diamonds, a 24-karat-gold tree with sapphire and ruby baubles, and of course, I always give a little performance wearing this gorgeous vintage coat made of authentic Yeti fur. Everyone knows that my parties are simply the best. Clauźemas always costs millions of Wooz, because honey, we're worth it. If something's not good enough for me and my superstar guests, I just say NO.

How do you deliver presents? Simply put, magic. Mm mm mm! I snap my fingers and the presents appear exactly where they should be. Honestly darling, it's easiest part of planning my party.

Why should Woozens choose you? You and I both know that Woozens want the best. I am the best and I offer the best. The gala I throw is so big, some years it's turned into a New Year's party! Of course, I expect Woozens to live up tony expectations. If you can't handle it, you shouldn't attend. As I always say, Go big or go home. Mm mm MM, Merry Woozmas!


What do you think of her?!?! I find her quite, snobby, and all.. But out of the 4/4 of them.. I don't know who is better, def. not Kris, but let's see who will be chosen! Have fun.. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment