photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

*Shay's Fashion Statements*

Hey lovely's. So I haven't posted in like 5 days, so I'm gonna do an outfit review :)!!! So this is for the New Year's outfits in stores. I hope you guys had a wonderful break btw, and still are. I go back on the 6th sadly. But anyways let's begin!

The Girl's outfit:

Hair: I like the hair, It looks really classy and cute.

Dress: I love the dress. It looks so pretty! And def. fits in with the New Years theme.

Shoes: The heels go perfect with the dress! I love it.

Overall: 10/10 This outfit looks perfect. I love it.










The Boy's outfit:

Hair: I like how slick the hair looks.

Top: It has money signs. That's what confused me o.o But other then that I guess, yeah It looks nice.

Pants: I like the plants. They look dressy-ish.

Shoes: The shoes are kind of just basic shoes, but the tip of them being a different color improves the look.

Overall: 9/10, if it wasn't for the blazer I say it's pretty nice.







So yeah, hope you guys enjoyed it! Haha, check out my youtube? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3DS8BZB6DoGQf9v_AGRf2Q
Sub, and all that good stuff? xDDDDD

But yeah, have a nice day/night/afternoon. And bye lovely's! XoXo
-Shay

P.s. Like my new sign off? It's basic but whatever. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment