photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Craze Updates

Hey Crazy Crazers! As you can tell there's been a extreme lack of posts lately, (which is disappointing as it was going so well up until now!) So Allz and I  have decided that all bloggers are going to be put back on trial again (sorry guys!) Unless you have a valid reason why you are unable to do so you must start your trial before the 20th of April 2015. During this trial period you will be required to posts AT LEAST 3 good quality posts to enable you to pass. Good luck bloggers! After you have completed your trial you will be required to post once a week, failing to do so 3 times will result in you being kicked from the blog, I introduced this rule a while ago when I restarted craze but I never really enforced it, but I will as of now. Once craze is back up and running I will be choosing another Craze Helper to join our current Craze Helper libbyloolaloo. Also i'm so sorry I haven't posted in ages but i've been sick for the past 7 weeks and I still am but i'm hoping to resume my weekly Friday posts soon! 

Stay Awesome! X)
~xmelonypetloverx

No comments:

Post a Comment