photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Monday, October 26, 2015

Back Again?/Stuck As A Vampire! | Libbyloolaloo

Hello Guys,
                    Libby here!

I know I kind of let this blog down, considering I am a Craze helper although I hardly post. I assure you, I do still care about this blog but literally go on Woozworld only when I have the chance and luckily for me it is half term.

However, I logged on today and even though this post may not seem like much I have been helping meme (xmelonypetloverx) online helping her think of ideas for the new 'Blogger Rules' page so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for that.

The only annoying thing about coming online, is getting turned into a Vampire. Yes, a vampire. Within seconds of logging onto the game, I have already grown a set of sharp fangs and all of a sudden craving a thirst for blood. Wasn't that descriptive, huh?

 The good news is, I do look good as one, good enough to be the Vampire Fashionista. That should really be a thing.

I assure you their will be much better posts from me, but I really don't understand how to use a MacBook at the moment and have to literally Google everything I need to do and that takes up valuable time.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you all very soon.

                   Libbyloolaloo x

No comments:

Post a Comment