photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Im A New trial Blogger! Call me Star!

Hey! Im A trial blogger Called Starlightforever! Call Me Star Cx Anywho i will be telling you my Woozworld Story Cx Lets Begin!



Alright So My Username is Starlightforever Ive Spent 6 years with 7 months on Woozworld Including My Hacked Accounts.Ive had 3 accounts. I Don't Really Have Much Friends. The Reason Why I Went On Woozworld Was To Get Some Friends and i did! An Amazing Expirence I Had Was when I Was participating In Map Game OF COURSE i didn't win.I Made lots of new friends that time.I Like to edit stuff to but i use one of my other computers to edit..
                                                 
                                                  To The Basic Stuff



1. My Favorite Color is Mint
2.I Had 4 pets
3.I've Been on Woozworld for 6 years and  months as said
4.Im in love with starbucks
5.I Edit A lot
6.i like making new friends
7.I Love Reading
8.Im a Clumsy xD
9.I Only Have One Bestfriend (Shoutout To xXCandyDandyXx)
10.Im a Trial Blogger :o



Thank you for listening or Reading! Bye Loves -StarLightForEver <3

No comments:

Post a Comment