photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Thursday, October 30, 2014

1 Day Until #FashionFriday

Hay crazy crazers! c: Meme here! c: I'm really sorry for not starting my scheduled posts yet but i've been SUPER busy this week but I PROMISE i'll start next week! :D Also me and craze's very own admin helper libbyloolaloo are going to be starting a new help and tips page for craze so bloggers and trials, especially those who are hoping to be an admin helper message me if you're interested in either contributing to the page or helping design it and come up with features! And viewers stay tuned! ;D

Anyways on to the actual post! After a loongg week of waiting tomorrow is FINALLY fashion friday starting at 12:01 pm and i'm not sure about you but i'm excited for what they have in store for us so just keep saving for one more day! (: Here are the 1 and 2 day to go post:


Confirmed items I know the name of: 
Zombie leggings
Bowtea dress
Hearteva hair
Sunchic hair
Carnawooz skirt
Epic crop top

~Signing off
Meme <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment