photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Sign Off

Hello LOLLYS!

Well, I recently just made a sign off that I just LOVE. I must show you it! Yes, I used PIZAP which I hate so much but all the cutting was done on PIXLR. The best way you can create this is by searching: 'Tumblr Transparents' DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THE WHITE BACKGROUNDS WHEN YOU CLICK ON A PICTURE, YOU MUST HAVE A GREY AND WHITE SQUARED ONE. (If you didn't know what transparent was ok)

Anyway, this is the final image!



I LOVE IT SO MUCH! The background was white, but it seems to look greyish to me.. but I still like the way it turned out. :)

Honestly, it took me about 3 hours and it was so simple.

Anyway, BYEEE. X LIBBYLOOLALOO IS OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment