photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fashion Friday has arrived!

Aloha Crazers!

Fashion Friday has arrived everyone! I am SO sorry I didn't post this earlier. I was out for Halloween, and yup, I got sweets. muahaha
Let's take a little look at what has arrived this Fashion Friday..



Honestly, Fashion Friday for me was and is slightly disappointing. They didn't add the bow-tea hair and such, some of the items that were mostly asked for. Obviously it was still generous of them to ask us for suggestions, but they still should have added those items. It's obviously just my opinion, you don't have to agree with me.
Anywho, Happy Late Halloween! Did you get loads of sweets? (candy for Americans/Australians/Most of the world)

See You Next Time!

p.s did you get fat? cos' I did.

~Jennacro6

No comments:

Post a Comment