photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Nat's Fashion Sense

Helooooo people!  Today I will be reviewing the new sweaters in the store!! Let's just get started..


(I like the color palette on the right wayyy better btw xD)

Sweater 1: (Top left) "Triangle Pattern"
I think it's super cute and perfect for winter! 
8/10

Sweater 2: (Top right-ish) "Snow Pattern"
This is deff my favorite sweater! 
9.5/10

Sweater 3: (Middle) "Deer!"
This one is really perfect for any xmas party!
8.3/10

Sweater 4: (Bottom right-ish) "Nerdy Rudolph" 
This one is just sooooo perfect!!!!
10/10

Sweater 5: (Bottom left) "Deer Pattern"
<3 so fab!
8.5/10

Sorry for the shorter post! But i needed to give my opinion lol xD
-Nat


No comments:

Post a Comment