1. In which year was the first Earth Day celebrated in the United States?
2. Roughly speaking, how long does it take for a Styrofoam cup to decompose?
3. Petroleum, coal, and natural gas are all _______ fuels, a nonrenewable energy source.
4.What percentage of the world's water is available for human consumption?A. 100%B. 50%C. 25%D. 13%E. Less than 1%
5. Which of the world's countries consumes the most energy?
6. The energy saved by recycling one glass bottle is enough to light a lightbulb for ___ hours.
7. What kind of weather event is expected to increase as global warming continues?
8. Approximately how many pounds of plastic does the average North American family throw out each year?
9. Which country contains the most polluted city in the world?
10. The United Nations officially renamed Earth Day in 2009. What is its new name?
International Mother Earth Day.
Finally click the light green box to collect your prize; a Recycling Symbz.
Stay Awesome X)