photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Woozworld is giving out free beex?! (No longer working) :(

Hey Crazers, it's Alexis here. It has been a while since I last posted, sorry about that- I've been preparing for Science Congress, and my laptop decided it would be time to shut down- for good.

Anyways, it's been awhile since I went onto Facebook, and I stumbled across something interesting on Woozworld's Facebook page.

A link for 1,000 free beex!

Amazingly, the link works! You get 1,00 free beex, which isn't a lot, but it's still pretty awesome. Of course, there's a downside, it only works once per account. 

So, if you want more then 1,000 beex, you can make multiple accounts and click the link.

The post also says to follow them on Google+ for more FREE ITEMS opportunities.

THIS IS NOT A HACK OR A SCAM. This is from the Official Woozworld Facebook page, this actually does work. I tried it out, and I received the beex.

Heres the link if you would like to check it out:
https://www.facebook.com/Woozworld


I hope you enjoyed this little post crazers! A new fashion post is coming up soon- hopefully.



Until I get a signoff picture, this is Alexis-Alexandra signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment