photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

New Craze Theme!

Hey Crazy Crazers! Meme here! c:
As you may have seen I have recently completely updated crazes theme to a pastel spring theme with the help of our very own Craze Helper: libbyloolaloo, thank you very much for helping me with the design lib c: We definitely made an awesome choice! And no it is NOT just your computer/laptop/tablet/phone/iPod parts of the blog are blurry, especially the header are a littttlee blurry, but i've had to improvise and make the theme using my 4 year old, extremely bad and laggy laptop (as my new one is sadly still not fixed, it has been broken for a total of 8 months and 10 days now, wow) and I can honestly find no solutions to fix the quality given these circumstances, I give you my sincerest apologies.  As soon as my new laptop is read to use I promise i'll make a much better theme and i'll also be posting a lot more, especially during the summer holidays :3
 *cough* craze needs more trials, you should apply (; *cough* -click that be-you-tiful link (; (; (: http://woozworldcraze.blogspot.co.uk/p/join-our-crew.html - click that be-you-tiful link (; (; (;

~xmelonypetloverx
Stay Awesome X)

1 comment: