photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Monday, April 6, 2015

WANT TO BUY/INSTAGRAM

Hello, Libby here!

Just wanted to start the post off, explaining that I am selling the hair down below! If you want feel free to message me on Woozworld or my Woozworld Instagram which I will be telling you shortly. Links will be at the end of this post!



If you like it, feel free to drop me a message and we can arrange prices.

Anyway.. I have officially created a Woozworld Instagram. I have had a personal for ages but I would prefer not to share that with you, so I finally decided considering i'm back on Woozworld why not create one!?

The links are here:

If you just want to know the usernames they are:
Woozworld - Libbyloolaloo
Instagram - LibbyloolalooWZW

Bye for now! <3

 

No comments:

Post a Comment