photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hi Woozens! I'm a new blogger at WoozWorld Craze, and I can't express how excited I am to join the team! I want to remind everyone that it is Easter today (atleast it is for me) and I want to say Hoppy Easter! Okay, now to the stories.


I want my very first post to help those who are new in WoozWorld! WoozWorld is an AWESOME game, and you can meet some really good friends there! Here are some tips that can help you in this great game:



1.) Vote other people! Voting can help you level up quickly. When you run out of votes for the day, come back tomorrow. Everyday you'll be leveling up and you'll be able to wear awesome outfits.



2.) Be friendly. Everyone wants atleast ONE friend to hang out with. It'll be easier to make friends when you're nice.



3.) Adventure WoozWorld! This one goes with the "making friends" idea. You'll be able to find and meet new people.



4.) Watch out! There are websites OUT of WoozWorld that will try to steal your account! Never EVER give a website your username and password. Even if it says it will get you new stuff. I've been there... and it's NOT fun!!!



Well that's all I got. I happy to be part of the WoozWorld Craze team! I'll see you next time.



JennaSky

No comments:

Post a Comment