photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Random Woozen Outfit Reviews

Hey crazerss!
ITS ME SINISTERZ
As you can see on the left, I'm a trial blogger ;3 And this is my first post on here.

Today i will be reviewing a couple of outfits people have worn for Halloween, If i mistakenly said anything offensive, Apologies.

I also want to state that, This is my review, I have no intentions to offend ANYONE, or steal their outfits intentionally. This is just for fun. :)

So first we have "Ems37".
I'm sure most of you a familiar with her xD

Rate: 8.5/10
I think she is completely ready for halloween! Except, I would put on a perfect spooky face for that spookus outfit. ;) *Wink wink* Yeah "SPOOKUS"
Other than that, I love it!

Goodjub ems, i'm sure your pretty much ready for your hHalloween 
Have a spooky Halloween! 

Now the second person we have is "Magicsecret
I rate him: 8/10
I think this outfit is very spooky indeed, I would rather make the colors more dark and put on a different skin tone for adding the spooki-er effect.
Other than that, He is also very ready to rock Halloween!


Third we have "Divaririrawrrxox
I rate her: 7.5/10 

I so love this outfit! I love how the hair and the dress look so amazing together. Although i would change the face to something spookier, i really love this! Good job Diva! I would rather make the colors darker as well, But i think she is still very ready for Halloween, Have a spooky night!

Lastly, I will suggest some halloween outfits!
First, I call it the sea water monster, I personally like the idea myself.

Second, I absolutely love love love the werewolvz outfit. It just gives it more halloween-y touch to it!


I hope you have an amazing halloween!
I sign off,
~Sinz



No comments:

Post a Comment