photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas 2014 in WzW

Hey my lovely's. So Max had a new topic in hot topics today! It was about the one and only CHRISTMAS! I don't have a picture because I forgot to crop one, but it said basically that they received a message from Santa in HAWAII!!!! I mean that reminds me of the Jessie and Joey and Parker show thing for Christmas on disney channel. But anyways we are gonna have a little twist this yeah! Yayayayay. We are going to have some very exciting things this year for Christmas. Maybe they will get new furni and etc. for this coming holiday next month. Well, if you are on Thanksgiving break or soon to be, have a happy break! XoXo-Shay


No comments:

Post a Comment