photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

*Tears*

Omg, so yes this is a second post today, but my lovely's I want you all to listen to this song. It's The Hear Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez, and I am crying. As soon as I hear her crying I started balling. I'm emotionally broken down from this song. So yeahhh listen to it! XoXo, psh, and I thought about making a cover to this song... but I mean that means if I don't cry while singing... cause I'm an emotional reck when it comes to songs and movies. Just being honest. Well, bye XoXo
Yeah, beware of her tears... They will make you cry. Or is it just me, when I see anyone cry I can't help but cry... Like literally my best friend was crying and I was crying with her. I am such a reck xD. But have a good night/morning/day wth it is for youuuuu.
-Shay

1 comment: