photo 20_zpskdjfnxfz.jpg photo 21_zpsmqx3yisk.jpg photo 22_zpsgv3cynt2.jpg photo 23_zpsu8hfslck.jpg photo 24_zpsx9vilaqq.jpg photo 25_zpstss3xjjp.jpg

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas DIY Room Decor/Colourable Day 2014

Hello my lovelies! <3

Here, on another spectacular post (I hope) is some really cool christmas DIY room decor! :)

So, firstly I made a cute paper chain and I hung it across the entrance of my room to just make it feel more festive, and really fill up the space.


                                                  

You could even make a snowflake chain? I mean, why not?

 

Mini christmas trees for your desk sound like a brilliant idea!



           
 




                                                           

                                                             Now, moving on.. ;)

There have been plenty of rumourrs about a colourable day on the 25th which is christmas.. :D
If your in the UK (like me) it will probably run into the 26th morning too, so don't worry if your not online. xD

Keep watching this space, and I will update you. xD

Bye for now! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment